Undercover Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undercover Boss

Anyway see the show, "Undercover Boss" ???

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DK1J2pq0KZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well it certainly looks interesting.

Before I watched it, I was waiting for it to be one of those things where the boss catches people doing messed up stuff on the job. Kind of like a comedy and that would have a fun potential.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well it certainly looks interesting.

Before I watched it, I was waiting for it to be one of those things where the boss catches people doing messed up stuff on the job. Kind of like a comedy and that would have a fun potential.

There have been some episodes where people are caught doing wrong things (like the Hooters episode ).

Overall, the bosses go undercover to see how their staff aren't getting what they deserve for doing some pretty grim stuff, and the boss gets a chance to relate and do the right thing to make life better.

It's a fun show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAH ok I gotta look for it now LOL
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

HAHAHAH ok I gotta look for it now LOL
          The show is very inspiring too! You will love the Hooters episode!

I'd tell you what happens, but I don't want to spoil it!

Comment

The show is very inspiring too! You will love the Hooters episode!

I'd tell you what happens, but I don't want to spoil it!

I've seen this episode.. show..

Comment

I am not sure what is going on in that screen cap but I gotta watch it now LOL

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xho-Dr47FMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

the hooters show was on last night .

Comment

the hooters show was on last night .
                  I have a hooters shirt... "Delightfully Tacky yet Unrefined!"

Comment

They have all of season 2 on Hulu.com for free.

Mat

Comment

They have all of season 2 on Hulu.com for free.

Mat

I'm not able to use that site, it doesn't work in Canada LOL.

I have it all on Netflix and I've been watching an episode every night so far, some are crap and some are amazing!

I wish they were more gritty though, I'd like to see people get fired instead of praised!

I really liked the "Belfor" episode... guy travels everywhere by private jet, LMAO!!!
                      Last edited by CHEESE2009; 07-26-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Scott, you could probably do really well in a show like this

Comment

How about a reality show for LCO's

The Lawn Mowers of Bowery County.
                          or
                          Cheese the Lawn Mowing Bounty Hunter
                          or
                          Survivor MOWER ISLAND

Comment

HAHAHHAHA I could see Scott getting into that By day he is a mild mannered lawn business executive but at night he changes into a bounty hunter known only to those he hunts as Breeze!

Comment

HAHAHHAHA I could see Scott getting into that By day he is a mild mannered lawn business executive but at night he changes into a bounty hunter known only to those he hunts as Breeze!

"Do you know who I am? I'm Scott President & CEO of Breeze. I have been working undercover to see ways in which I can improve this company and the pride of the people in it"

"For your hard work, I am offering you nothing - get back to work and stop clowning around"

Comment

Working...
                              X