Anybody hear from cheese ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hear from cheese ?

cheese was riled up a week ago ,just wondering-hoping actually that he's doing better .I would call him,but I think he's french,and I only know how to swear in french [s.t. ] ,but sometimes thats fun too!

cheese was riled up a week ago ,just wondering-hoping actually that he's doing better .I would call him,but I think he's french,and I only know how to swear in french [s.t. ] ,but sometimes thats fun too!
    Good luck if you do, he seemed pissed off... and also sounded like a guy stressed out and in need of a friend in his last few posts.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I hope he comes back soon.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If I remember right it was this time last year when he just gets to busy and kinda disappears for a bit.

I worried about him to that time.
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

true but this time last year he wasn't facing jail time....
          Liberty Landscaping LLC
          www.libertylndscpng.com
          Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

true but this time last year he wasn't facing jail time....
            Oh gosh, I didn't even think about that.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I emailed him through his craigslist add the other night ,no response at all,but he might just be too busy .I did see a post where he said he wasnt coming back here though .

Comment

i hope its just that he is busy

Comment

cheese emailed me tonight ,sounds like he is doing better ,but has a medical issue now to deal with .Hopefully he will be better soon .

Comment

Get better soon Scott!

Comment

cheese emailed me tonight ,sounds like he is doing better ,but has a medical issue now to deal with .Hopefully he will be better soon .
                      this is not the time of year to have medical issues, hope he gets better soon.
                      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

come on Scott! u get sick when all your costumers are calling u off the hook jk hope ur better bro hope to hear from u soon

I hope he reads this hehe

Comment

I hope you feel better Scott. We all miss you here no matter how busy we are day to day.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X