Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad news.

To make a long story short.

My phone was stolen and I had various items thrown at me.
    I smashed down a front door and got my phone back.

_____

I'll keep you updated eventually. If you don't see me on here anymore, well... you guessed it.

Pray for me.

hope all goes well ,but just incase it doesnt,pick up some soap-on-a-rope and dont leave home without it .

Comment

Breeze might still have a chance

Comment

^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a nut!

Best of luck with the "issues".

Did the door open "cop style", or is that just on television?

Comment

imagine the stories you will have if you ever get out ? actually were you not helping me all day today?theres no way you could of been beating down a door 10 hours drive away !

Comment

^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a nut!

Best of luck with the "issues".

Did the door open "cop style", or is that just on television?

Well... I was so furious I grabbed the nob and banged my shoulder against it causing it to rip through the wall and literally blow up the door frame. The door and it's frame launched into the person. I had a quick smirk, then realized that this is bad.

I think I have scared several non potential customers. The entire town was watching what I had done. Wish I didn't have my logo on the truck at the time.... It's strange as a mother and her children were getting closer to see the action, this is something you keep your children from seeing! MOVE ALONG PEOPLE!

Comment

imagine the stories you will have if you ever get out ? actually were you not helping me all day today?theres no way you could of been beating down a door 10 hours drive away !

What? LOL

This all happened at exactly 7:18PM. In an area people were getting ready to attend a school play. Parents and children EVERYWHERE.

My shoulder doesn't hurt yet, but I have a feeling I will be in a lot of pain tomorrow.

If I learn any grass cutting techniques in prison I will write you a letter lol.

Comment

are you sure it was you ? it might just be someone that looks like you ,you were here planting trees with me today ,then you helped me pick up my wifes new convertible , I am sure of it !

Comment

#1 always back up all your info on your phone onto your computer.

#2 carry insurance on your phone for such issues such as stolen.

#3 never act like an azz in public logo or no logo. Bad things always out weigh good. Oh scott did a great job on that lawn will only stick for a month. but omg scott busted down that door down story will come up in conversation years from now. Its human nature of how we are designed. It sucks. i hate it, but its true.

If i was in your shoes. I would have done alot differently.

#1 report to the local police authority who stole your phone and have them go investigate it. them busting down a door is completely different than you doing it. Its their job to serve and protect. Your job is to cut grass.

If you make it out alive out of this which you will. just follow my advice. trust me. no bad rep is worth a stolen phone. GET INSURANCE.

Paul

Comment

Breeze might still have a chance

Even if I live 8 hrs from your place, I still can't bail you out ! I'm sure the prison will have a lawn in tip top shape

Comment

Whoever bails me out will for sure obtain a good foreman to help with their business. lol

We can make flyers, "Have your house maintained by a criminal while enjoying the safety of his parole officer who sits idly by"
                      /
                      and LOL @ Bruces!!! So clever!

/
                      My mind right now is totally lost. I'm exhausted. I actually feel like going for a jog.... There's nothing worse then not being able to sleep after a hard day. Then going to work the next day wondering how screwed you are. Not to mention I have my most difficult lawns to do and have made several promises. I don't even think I can work tomorrow.

Comment

Scott
                        Did they call the police? If so have they contacted you yet to speak with you?
                        Liberty Landscaping LLC
                        www.libertylndscpng.com
                        Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

On average if you can hide out for 3 or 4 days, everyone will forget this happened and any records will self destruct. So maintain a low profile for 2 more days and you should be fine.

Just a side note here, but if you ride around on a small tricycle, you will easily blend in with the environment. It worked for MJ and should work for you!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

you can come finish the tree job you started yesterday ! [did you stock up on soap-on-a-rope yet ? its incredably important if your going in the can! ]

Comment

Whoever bails me out will for sure obtain a good foreman to help with their business. lol

We can make flyers, "Have your house maintained by a criminal while enjoying the safety of his parole officer who sits idly by"
                              /
                              and LOL @ Bruces!!! So clever!

/
                              My mind right now is totally lost. I'm exhausted. I actually feel like going for a jog.... There's nothing worse then not being able to sleep after a hard day. Then going to work the next day wondering how screwed you are. Not to mention I have my most difficult lawns to do and have made several promises. I don't even think I can work tomorrow.
                              My dad is a children's musician/ contract teacher for a living. Along while back the neighbor was giving him crap over a period of time. He finally lost it and choked the guy out.

Got arrested, name in the paper, the whole thing. Business was fine. If people asked he just said yes I lost my cool and was not the bigger person. Life and business went on.

Comment

Working...
                              X