What happened (forum)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened (forum)?

The forum has been out for (what feels like) 100 years?

Justin and myself resorted to text messaging, taking shifts to see when the forum came back up! LOL

I know how you felt, I had the jitters,,,,,damn withdrawal symptoms.....LOL

Comment

im pretty sure I checked it ike 5 times a day fo it to come up.

what happened steve?

Comment

It could have been anything.

My $100.00 bet is that "VBulletin" was down.

Or, Steve had a massive party - became overly drunk and disabled the forum by accidentally using his keyboard to play Guitar Hero. I've done similar things.

NEVER smoke a cigar while falling asleep!

Comment

I missed you guys.

Even you, Cheese.

Comment

I missed you guys.

Even you, Cheese.

I missed you too, buddy ol' pal

What if this forum was removed, where would we all scatter to? It's like the earth was nuked, and we all went underground into our bunkers unaware of when to come back out. lol

Steve is our John Connor from Terminator.

Comment

Steve: Uh, everything’s under control. Situation normal.
              Scott: What happened?
              Steve: Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh… everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
              Scott: We’re sending a squad up.
              Steve: Uh, uh… negative, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous.
              Scott: Who is this? What’s your operating number?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am surprised cheese didnt have a new movie,video game ,or some other awesome adventure story to tell us in the time the site was down .

Comment

Site is still all screwy I just tried to post some job picture and can't and the Smiles aren't working OMG

Comment

He was too depressed to be creative

It looks like someone needs to invent a forum patch. Kind of like the one for quitting smoking. Maybe induce a sedative through the skin.
                      Pat

Comment

WELL if it's a story you want!!!

I have found a guy who's willing to assist me with the programming of my game, meaning that it does have a lot of potential to become a pretty big deal. We've gone through the entire coding of the game and switched it about 3 times already.. I like this guy, he's like me always redoing things.

We've made it so everything works perfectly at the moment, now we're brainstorming for some new ideas. This game is going to resemble pretty much what it's like to be an owner of a lawn service.

Everything is going to be different from what you've all seen, as new ideas come up - the entire game continues to change.

I am thinking about taking on another person capable of providing the artwork, as the guy I have now and myself seriously suck at drawing. lol.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SO, basically we're going to have a legit game designed with my own little team. All I ask is for you guys to seriously come up with some crazy ideas - because we could make it happen!!!!!

Who else to ask then other grass guys?

Comment

Thanks god it is back up. I could not stand to go that other lawns*** forum any longer. I am back with my family, lawn care family that is.

Bobby
                          www.painelesscreations.com
                          Visit us on Facebook
                          http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

WELL if it's a story you want!!!

I have found a guy who's willing to assist me with the programming of my game, meaning that it does have a lot of potential to become a pretty big deal. We've gone through the entire coding of the game and switched it about 3 times already.. I like this guy, he's like me always redoing things.

We've made it so everything works perfectly at the moment, now we're brainstorming for some new ideas. This game is going to resemble pretty much what it's like to be an owner of a lawn service.

Everything is going to be different from what you've all seen, as new ideas come up - the entire game continues to change.

I am thinking about taking on another person capable of providing the artwork, as the guy I have now and myself seriously suck at drawing. lol.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SO, basically we're going to have a legit game designed with my own little team. All I ask is for you guys to seriously come up with some crazy ideas - because we could make it happen!!!!!

Who else to ask then other grass guys?
                            The other day i busted a ladies sprinkler by mistake and it cost me some money, that could be on the game
                            www.painelesscreations.com
                            Visit us on Facebook
                            http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X