Anyone know how to bid Street Aprons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to bid Street Aprons

I need to bid on a subdivision street apron. It is an easement right off the street. Mowing the edge of the street through out the subdivision and then weed eating along the curb and utilities. Any experience out there with this type of bid?

This should be similar to the previous bid you had mentioned in the past about mowing along a roadway.

Do you know the dimensions of it? Have you calculated how long the job would take?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This should be similar to the previous bid you had mentioned in the past about mowing along a roadway.

Do you know the dimensions of it? Have you calculated how long the job would take?
      Found out the folks wanted it done for nothing. Glad I did not take a lot of time in this one. Thanks Steve

Comment

Was this an area that was controlled by a home owners association? Could some kind of deal be worked out where you could perform the service if you also had X amount of customers sign up from that block or area?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Was this an area that was controlled by a home owners association? Could some kind of deal be worked out where you could perform the service if you also had X amount of customers sign up from that block or area?
          No not at this time. It is a new development and only a few homes are built. The building is way off now so nothing is going on. They just wanted to keep it clean. I drove by the other day and it was taken care of so I guess she found someone to do it.

Comment

Working...
          X