contractors card at lowes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contractors card at lowes

If i get a contractors card at lowes or the home depot so i can get items and contractors price will i have to pay all that back at the end of the year or how does that work ?

If i get a contractors card at lowes or the home depot so i can get items and contractors price will i have to pay all that back at the end of the year or how does that work ?
    I did not think they still did that, but a contractors card used to get you 10% off and it worked like a credit card. You could just apply for a Yard Card at your local dealer and save more then that with them. Most dealers are at least 30% cheaper then home depot on parts, the same on 2cycle equipment and mowers(if they are willing to sell the same units) Ask to buy the shop pack stuff, you have a lot of money in packaging.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
    X