Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Breaks

How do you guys deal with this issue?

Example: working in an apartment comlex where there's no bathroom-I'm usually in and out of there in 3-4 hours. I have an employee that just as we get started has to go the bathroom, or an hour into the job one of us has to pee.

Here's the dilema...do I load up all my gear, drive down the road 3 miles to the nearest bathroom, take care of business, go back to work, and unload everything again?

How do you handle this situation?
    www.painelesscreations.com
    Visit us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

1 - insist he wears diapers!
    2 - get a porta-pottie
    3 - on the way to the job stop for a pee break
    4 - send the guy in the truck alone so you dont have to load-re-load and you can still keep working .

Personally ,It sounds like the guy might be screwing with you if this is happening all the time ,if you suspect the same use #1 .Also,do you legally have to give him a 15 minute break every 2 hours ? with a few exceptions,thats how it is in Canada

Comment

If you have an enclosed trailer I would say Porta Pottie is the way to go. If not I would go to the rest room before every big job that will take more then 30 minutes. Good Luck!
      Liberty Landscaping LLC
      www.libertylndscpng.com
      Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

Yellow gas can.

They sell yellow gas cans for deisel. Grab it and pee in the truck. Try to avoid being not noticed. My brother made me quit a job before I felt it was done, I'm buying the yellow gas can tomorrow. Lol

Comment

They sell yellow gas cans for deisel. Grab it and pee in the truck. Try to avoid being not noticed. My brother made me quit a job before I felt it was done, I'm buying the yellow gas can tomorrow. Lol
          Great advice on the yellow gas can. LOL
          Visit us on Facebook

Comment

I haz an extended cab truck with tinted windows. That and an empty Gatorade bottle will get me through in a pinch.

Unless I haz to poo.

Comment

Tinted are my windows too, I'm still stuck on the yellow deislel gas can, can be thrown in the truck bed without a notice. please empty it every day. LOL

I haz an extended cab truck with tinted windows. That and an empty Gatorade bottle will get me through in a pinch.

Unless I haz to poo.

Comment

Funny thing is I just picked up a yellow 5 gal diesel can on clearance for $2. I figured I would just use it at home to do my fuel mixing in - couldn't beat the price.

Now every time I look at it, I'm going to think about whizzing in it.

Comment

I would have to say go before you get to the job. i always do i sure as hell dont hold it in haha.

Comment

Oh that is too funny, I was thinking it was a perfect color and imagine the man hours you will save.

I don't know the benefits of a diesel engines in our line of work and don't think I will ever know. A yellow gas can might be useful for a tow truck driver but I can't think of a better use for it in our industry. (grinning from ear to ear)!

They should sell its qualities to us as a pee holder. They would make a fortune! Oh, I'm busting a gut!

Funny thing is I just picked up a yellow 5 gal diesel can on clearance for $2. I figured I would just use it at home to do my fuel mixing in - couldn't beat the price.

Now every time I look at it, I'm going to think about whizzing in it.

Comment

woods?

We just hit the wooded area. And it's getting harder to do.

Comment

all right boys... there's a lady in the house...this is MRS. Paineless Creations!
                        Now I know all of YOU are equipped to use the yellow gas can or gatorade bottle, but what about us ladies out helping the hubby in the field? Anyone have a real suggestion for me?
                        Visit us on Facebook

Comment

all right boys... there's a lady in the house...this is MRS. Paineless Creations!
                          Now I know all of YOU are equipped to use the yellow gas can or gatorade bottle, but what about us ladies out helping the hubby in the field? Anyone have a real suggestion for me?

Sure...

I had to do it.

Comment

LOL! would you suggest using that in the truck or draping myself witha tarp first?
                            Visit us on Facebook

Comment

i have to agree with the other guys who said to pee before any big job though the funnel might work also haha

Comment

Working...
                              X