sprayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sprayer

What do you put in the tank of the sprayer after each use.
    Cubcadet ztr
    husquvarna blower craftsman professional series trimmer w/ homade harness
    60 gallon fimco pull type sprayer

What do you put in the tank of the sprayer after each use.
    Spray clean water, take the tips off and let them soak in water so that they do not gum up
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Will the the water clean out the system enough that the next round of chemicals wont mix with the first.
      Cubcadet ztr

Comment

I attached a pdf that should help you decide on a cleaning method. I know this is not exactly what your using but it should help
        Attached Files
        Last edited by wandfsmall; 03-10-2011, 03:03 PM.
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Thanks Il try one of those next time i spray.
          Cubcadet ztr

Comment

Thanks Il try one of those next time i spray.
            when I get a chance I will try to get you a listing closer to what you act use, but I do not do chems my neighbor does and we share equipment so I do not step on his toes. I will ask him for the info though
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Will the the water clean out the system enough that the next round of chemicals wont mix with the first.
              I do not use chemicals as they are not allowed where I live so I am not certain, most of the chemicals should be out with a flushing of water.
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

How important is it to have a certain method of draining that wash out? Can you get fined for doing this improperly?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It probably depens on the area
                  Cubcadet ztr

Comment

You need to get a tank cleaning solution such as lesco-sol. This rinsate will ensure that your tank is stripped of previous chemicals, and allow for you to use different chemicals in one tank
                    Logan Hershberger

Comment

Working...
                    X