• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lunch time

What does everyone do for lunch?

Fast food , Pack a lunch, Or What

What does everyone do for lunch?

Fast food , Pack a lunch, Or What
    Depends on the jobs I am doing. I usually pack a lunch, however my lawn route is very close to my home neighborhood so sometimes I stop home and have lunch.

Comment

It depends on what I'm doing, but in addition packing a lunch, and fast food, I always carry "Powerbars" or some other high-calorie equivalent for "between meals" or just in case I can't stop for lunch.
      (I'm partial to the blueberry and the mint chocolate Cliff bars. Mmmm...)

Comment

I pack a lunch box with an ice pack and some fresh fruit,
        Apples , Grapes Pears what ever is in season.
        I use to eat at fast food but I was getting way to fat
        and the meat sandwiches with the processed meat wast upping my cholesterol
        levels way to high.

Comment

I usually just starve lol. When I eat I slow down and get pretty tired.

IF I get hungry i'll stop somewhere and stuff my fat face hahaha

Comment

I pack a lunch box with an ice pack and some fresh fruit,
            Apples , Grapes Pears what ever is in season.
            I use to eat at fast food but I was getting way to fat
            and the meat sandwiches with the processed meat wast upping my cholesterol
            levels way to high.
            I usually munch all day not at any given time. That way I don't get that stuff slowdown feeling but I keep my body fueled.

Comment

i usually dont eat and just bring a couple of granola or power bars with me along with a big water cooler bottle type thing filled with propel (kiwi strawberry) best drink in the world..i buy the mix it yourself packets so its alot cheaper.
              Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
              "Where Service is Always in Season"
              Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

I like fruit but even after cutting one lawn everything suddenly tastes like grass.... I don't get hungry at all when working so I'd have to force myself to eat, maybe it's all the grass clippings that I inhale that keep me full!

Comment

I like fruit but even after cutting one lawn everything suddenly tastes like grass.... I don't get hungry at all when working so I'd have to force myself to eat, maybe it's all the grass clippings that I inhale that keep me full!
                  Thats exactly how i feel except i do get thirsty pushing a mower allover town ahah

i force myself to eat those granola bars and its because if i dont ill end up throwing up at the end of the day because of my "healthy stomache" i think my doctor never went to medical school..haha
                  Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
                  "Where Service is Always in Season"
                  Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

I try to bring my own lunch every day, but it's hard sometimes if you don't have time or don't go grocery shopping. You never realize how much time/effort it actually takes into making/preparing food, esp. in advance! But it really does save you a ton of money instead of buying stuff everyday. Gets SUPER expensive.

Comment

My usual is a Banana, Apple, Hand full of Grapes, Pear or what ever and may be a Granola Bar or some nuts , I start to eat around 10 when I start to get the growls and then munch between customers till around 3 or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X