Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrating my 5th season in business !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating my 5th season in business !!!

I'll be celebrating my 5th season in business as of April 27 2011

I will be having a professional equipment photo shoot in the spring because my picture is going in the local newspaper with the article i'm going to make/publish !

I got a call today from my school board asking if I wanted to renew my contract for the schools this year I also got a Electronic Money Transfer sheet today from this business I dealt with last year, which means he's giving me contracts this year for Bell building ! Omg, things are going so fast it will be spring again !

Just wanted to share, i haven't been active over winter on the forum !

Congratulations Justin! Great job!

Matt

Comment

My brother of Ontario, this earth will be ours for the taking soon enough.
      Your news pleases us all.

Comment

I also got a Electronic Money Transfer sheet today from this business I dealt with last year, which means he's giving me contracts this year for Bell building !
        What is Bell building?

Comment

bell telephone building .

Comment

Ok, Thanks for answering my question.
            That's great that you're doing so well just starting your 5th season. It's encouraging to know that one can really accomplish a lot if you apply yourself. I'm starting my first season this spring. Success to all.

Comment

Bell Building

What is Bell building?
              I meant to say Bell Canada building, where they go and fix the phones

Here's a picture off my phone

Comment

Congratulations Justin!

As you look back over those 5 years of business so far, which business lessons do you feel you learned that really stand out to you?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Congratulations Justin!

As you look back over those 5 years of business so far, which business lessons do you feel you learned that really stand out to you?
                  Just advertise any possible way, I also find that my name is not enough out there. Keep advertising, be in peoples faces. Stand out in a crowd. Do your best

Comment

"stand out in a crowd " Justin,there is no crowds where your from , I think just standing up will suffice in your case .Congratulations on your 5 years .

Comment

"stand out in a crowd " Justin,there is no crowds where your from , I think just standing up will suffice in your case .Congratulations on your 5 years .
                      I know, it's only a play on word for in general.

Thanks !

Comment

Oh, that is great to hear!! Successful business stories are always so great and rare sometimes. Congratulations and may you have many years of success in the future!

Comment

Equipment photo shoot

Just had an awesome equipment photo shoot today ! I think everybody should do that for their marketing materials.

I will pictures whenever I get them tomorrow ! Can't wait to see them !

Comment

Congrats man! keep going strong...

Comment

Congrats man! keep going strong...
                              Thanks man ! Doing my best to keep my business a solo operation !

Comment

Working...
                              X