Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

I'm going into liquid fertilization and I need to know what’s a good engine size for liquid fertilization? I have bought a used 200 gal tank but probably not going to use it at capacity. How many HP's will I need or should I get to be at a middle not too high and not too low pressure?

I see alot of units that size with a 5.5 hp engine.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

I think you need to start with the pump before you deside engine size. The one i just built is 5.5hp though....
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

What kind of pump are you using?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I want to purchase a Honda engine and I wanted to know how much horse power I would need without stuggling for power applying liquid fertilizer.

It sounds like 5.5HP or higher is the ticket

Thanks, Derek

Comment

Derek,

Got any pictures of what you finally put together? I'd love to see it.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X