Changing e-mail address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing e-mail address

I'm considering changing my business e-mail address due to the fact I am receiving too much spam e-mail.

I currently have info@jitys.ca but i want to make it simple. I may want to change it to info2@jitys.ca or anything I want.

What's your opinion ?

would you be able too delete your current email and then re register it?
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

would you be able too delete your current email and then re register it?
      I get unlimited e-mails to my domain. I can create as many as I want.

Comment

no i was gonna ask if oyu could delete your current info@jitys.ca and redo it but then i wasnt thinking its the same email either way..
        im not thinking straight today

i dont like the info2@jitys.ca idea.. it seems kind of tacky in a way

could you make it like..contact@jitys or something of that nature?
        Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
        "Where Service is Always in Season"
        Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Justin,

I would either go Justin@emailaddress.ca or download mail washer, start bouncing the spam back, it will stop in a hurry.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Justin,

I would either go Justin@emailaddress.ca or download mail washer, start bouncing the spam back, it will stop in a hurry.
            Like i said in a previous post, I use justin@jitys.ca for personal stuff (jokes and stuff like that)

Mailwasher pro only takes 1 account. I have to pay if I want to scan my business one

Comment

I didn't see you using Justin@, anyhow the issue I see with deleting accounts is if clients out there have your email, if that is not an issue then you can change it to whatever you want or use a different software to bounce spam like http://www.bouncebully.com/
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Before you change your email address, you have to consider how many ads you put out there with your email address and how many people have it.

I would much rather see you use some kind of spam filter than switch email addresses.

If your current email address is getting too much spam, it will only be a matter of time before the same thing happens to your next email address. I would think you wouldn't want to keep changing email addresses.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Before you change your email address, you have to consider how many ads you put out there with your email address and how many people have it.

I would much rather see you use some kind of spam filter than switch email addresses.

If your current email address is getting too much spam, it will only be a matter of time before the same thing happens to your next email address. I would think you wouldn't want to keep changing email addresses.
                  Yes I did consider how many ads I have, and all my contacts out there have info@jitys.ca as my e-mail. I loved it while it lasted. I'm going to see if I can get the program that Andy suggested above and see how that works. I'm going to work on that. I currently get my e-mail on my Blackberry and I seem to get Englarge Penis e-mails all the time and spend more of the time deleting those e-mails. This is why i'm considering making a new one

Comment

how about using "service" or "support" if the software does not work.
                    Pat

Comment

Working...
                    X