• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my BLOG

Check it out;

LINK

Whatcha think?

I was going to make pictures but... i'm LAZY!

Looks good but personally I like the WordPress blog for SEO. I don't know anything about the blogging software you are using.

What kind of SEO tools are available and what software is it exactly?
    Pat

Comment

I can use wordpress, it's a feature on my site, though I don't believe I would be able to put it on the 'pages bar' it would be an entire different link, which i'll need to make a button for....

I hate not knowing any of this fancy stuff... and i'm too lazy to read up on it

I have a chat, forum, and a minor blog.

How the hell do I use the 'feed' thing?

Comment

LOL.... Yea it is boring reading at times.

As far as the feed it is sometimes referred to as RSS

Basically a site can take the feed from another site and post that content also.

If you look at my blog..... xtrememaintenance.com/blog you will see that I have several sites feeding mine and adding content on a daily basis. Search engines love the addition of content.

Basically when someone makes a post and it is sent out in the feed my blog then take the feed and makes a new blog entry out of it.
        Pat

Comment

I made a wordpress blog

BLOG

the damn thing is complicated!

Whatcha think? any suggestions???

Comment

Can't be that complicated.... You did it in a very short period of time.

Now you need to get plugins

One that is a must is Google XML Sitemaps

This way when ever you add content it automatically updates and send a notice to google and bing to crawl.

There are many others like Facebook, Twitter and All in One SEO etc. You just need to pick what you want.
            Pat

Comment

I like it.

Scott, the man, the myth... The Legend!

It's like you are branding yourself to be the most interesting man in the world. Kinda like this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Bc0WjTT0Ps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Bc0WjTT0Ps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My website is JAM packed.

Forum, Chat, Blog, Photos <****- all the other links

WOW

Comment

I put a large amount of neat plugins!

Now I actually know what they do, very nice - thanks man!

OH and you're blog page looks fantastic!

LOL @ Steve!!! Hahahahaha, love the commercial

Comment

Thanks

Once you get to move around in wordpress you will not go back. It is great. the plugins are outstanding also. The hardest part is finding a theme that you like.
                    Pat

Comment

LOL @ Steve!!! Hahahahaha, love the commercial
                      A little more age and you could look like him..... LOL
                      Pat

Comment

Scott,

If you just unleashed it, I bet you could have the most interesting and entertaining blog out there. I just don't know if it's something that customers should see or not
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X