New Project hopping to bring in more buisness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project hopping to bring in more buisness

I have been slammed lately which is a good thing. I recently got a call from a non profit group here in town. They have a fender museum and offer discount and free music lessons to kids in need. There landscape is a mess as you can see from the pictures. I am working on a total renovation of the front landscape and then will do all there landscape maintenance on a monthly basis. I am hopping that once the renovation project is done it will bring in more business for me. I am going to rip out most of the red fan palms and replace them with perennial that will add color to the front. The only thing I will be keeping is the bird of paradise which are still pretty much healthy. Will keep you updated on the progress and put pics up as time goes on.

Sorry pics didn't come out in first one. All the red fan palms are coming out and will be replaced with other more colorful plants.
    Attached Files

Comment

Great pictures! This looks like an interesting project!

I am hopping that once the renovation project is done it will bring in more business for me.
      How are you planning on harnessing this work to bring in more business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Great pictures! This looks like an interesting project!

How are you planning on harnessing this work to bring in more business?
        The center is on a main road that is very busy. I am hopping that as people drive buy and see the transformation they will like it. I always park my truck and trailer where my name and logo can be easily seen as I am working on the project. Also when finished I can let potential clients know that the landscaping of the center was done by me. Most in town know where it is.

I also have permission from the center to post pictures on my website of the project. The center also puts on concerts as fund raisers for the center. I get free tickets to the concert so I will be going to the concerts and seek out new clients while I am there.

Comment

Very interesting! Would you be able to put a yard sign up as the renovations are going on?

Also would you be able to have a sign there throughout the year that says property maintained by abc lawn care? Or something like that?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X