When does it end?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it end?

When does mowing season usaly end? i was thinking it was end of November what is it really?

Mowing season

When does mowing season usaly end? i was thinking it was end of November what is it really?
    I think it depends on where you are. Here in South Carolina it is October to November.

Steve

Comment

Grass here stops growing October 16th'

I get two weeks to plan out my fall cleanup schedule which starts in November.

You have to be careful. I'm warning you now.

If I didn't finish on the 16th of October, the last two weeks would be hectic... It becomes more like early fall cleanups rather than lawn maintenance. More time per job, & waste of money.

Then my clients wouldn't hire me for fall cleanups as their yards wouldn't be so messy :P

Always have an end date!!!

Comment

I was going to ask this question also. I am in Southern CA and I see some cutting grass year round. But I also see others that stop around November for a few months or they at least cut back on the mowing to once a month. Even though it doesn't really get cold here the grass seems to slow in growth at least for a few months in winter. Or at least my yard does. So should I have a end date or should I just cut back to once a month?

Comment

Grass here stops growing October 16th'
          I find it funny that you exactly know when grass stops growing. Hmmm I wonder if it will stop on Oct 16 here

Comment

I find it funny that you exactly know when grass stops growing. Hmmm I wonder if it will stop on Oct 16 here
            Hahahahaha!!!

awww gross dammit... reading this post distracted me...

I took a sip up 3 day old coffee instead of my glass of water... ahhh taste so bad.

ANYWAY!

Yeah I have been keeping a close eye on the grass the past few seasons.

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!

awww gross dammit... reading this post distracted me...

I took a sip up 3 day old coffee instead of my glass of water... ahhh taste so bad.

ANYWAY!

Yeah I have been keeping a close eye on the grass the past few seasons.

Well if i'm not done cutting that means your free and you can come and help me lol

Comment

I wonder what a shirt would look like with our combined logos..

I am thinking of Powerangers & their Megazords combining.

Comment

I wonder what a shirt would look like with our combined logos..

I am thinking of Powerangers & their Megazords combining.
                  Send me your logo i'll make something up lol

Comment

Send me your logo i'll make something up lol
                    I have it stuck in PAINT only. I lost my program that held it together... lol

Here is a photobucket image!

Booyah!

Hahahaha!!!!

Comment

Just in Time Breeze Services

Comment

YERRRSSS!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Wicked.

Comment

YERRRSSS!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Wicked.
                          Would have to put the Services letter in blue then it would look sick :P

Last edited by justin_time; 04-24-2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Damn I am sorry, I am not the best guy for colors. I tried to match your blue but it gave me that ! Sorry lol

Comment

that would be intense!

hahahahaha!

awesomeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                              X