No announcement yet.

Why we use Gator Blades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin, shipping is cheap, I pay around $12.00 for two sets.

Anyhow make sure you promote you are using these, I have found it a tremendous selling tool as the competition, around here, doesn't seem to even know how to sharpen the factory blades.
    I have no competition where I am

Comment

to me it just seems similar to a craftsman mulching blade..anyone wanna tell me how ill benefit from these vs. those?
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

to me it just seems similar to a craftsman mulching blade..anyone wanna tell me how ill benefit from these vs. those?
        Do you have an image or link to the Craftsman blades you are referring to? I did a google search on Craftsman Mulching Blades and they do not look anywhere near the same. Probably why Gator makes blades for the Craftsman mowers.
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

That's nice to know, but how much is shipping to Canada, P0M 2N0 is my Postal Code aka Zip Code but with letters
          I would have to check but I would be paying for it (and not charging you for it). I may have to take some blades in and weigh them to get an idea on it.

Comment

Justin, shipping is cheap, I pay around $12.00 for two sets.
            Justin,

If shipping is not more than that, I may be able to do you a bit better on the blades. I was anticipating shipping being a bit more than that. I will have to check if you are serious about buying them from me (I would appreciate if you would! But no pressure! lol).

Comment

Justin,

If shipping is not more than that, I may be able to do you a bit better on the blades. I was anticipating shipping being a bit more than that. I will have to check if you are serious about buying them from me (I would appreciate if you would! But no pressure! lol).
              I just hate importing into Canada and paying those duty. I've ordered too many stuff from the States that I don't want to do this anymore. It's more of a hassle than anything else. I end up paying 2x or sometimes 3x the price if i would of ordered it from Canada

Comment

I just hate importing into Canada and paying those duty. I've ordered too many stuff from the States that I don't want to do this anymore. It's more of a hassle than anything else. I end up paying 2x or sometimes 3x the price if i would of ordered it from Canada
                I can completely understand! Honestly, you would probably pay about the same from your local shop and you would have the convenience of walking in and picking them up. But in case you change your mind, I am here!!

Comment

I can completely understand! Honestly, you would probably pay about the same from your local shop and you would have the convenience of walking in and picking them up. But in case you change your mind, I am here!!
                  Yeah I will find out what the price at my dealer 2 minutes from here. Then i'll decide, and go from there !

Comment

Yeah I will find out what the price at my dealer 2 minutes from here. Then i'll decide, and go from there !
                    Good deal! and good luck!

-Eli

Comment

Ordered some Gator Mulcher blades only $16.00 or so each

Comment

I actually started with Gators.

I like 'em, but this last set of blades I bought last week are mulching blades. The wavy mulching blades.

I think I need the baffle that goes under the deck between the blades, it directs the airflow, maybe even increases suction.

Comment

The gator blades are awesome! We use them on all our mowers. If you're bagging your clippings you can make more passes before you have to dump your bag. It also makes it so we don't have to double cut on slightly longer grass.
                          www.TeamDynamicOnline.com

Comment

Micro Cut from honda

Dont have a need for them yet but good to know..... Love my micro cut honda blades(2) prob do the same or better but dont know.
                            Colton
                            Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Ordered some Gator Mulcher blades only $16.00 or so each
                              Great! I hope you enjoy them!

I wish I could sell them for that price and still make a decent profit!

Comment

Great! I hope you enjoy them!

I wish I could sell them for that price and still make a decent profit!
                                I know, i bought another regular set from Husqvarna i think they were like $25 each or something like that. I laughed when the guy told me the price of the mulch blades. I was like wow, order me 50 as a joke lol

Comment

Working...
                                X