Got lost, lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got lost, lol

So I got a call from someone from craigslist, OBVIOUSLY someone who couldn't read my ad properly.

This is the 7th or 8th call I had gotten from people out of my advertised area...

ANYWAY, I wasn't thinking & decided to go check out this guys property, about 40 minutes away from home.

I hate this town.... ANYWAY, so to make a long story short... I ended up on the highway about 3 times with no damn clue where to go if I got lost.

I ended up saying, "forget it"...

I got lost on a one way street, made a left and SURPRISE! Here's the lawn!

I gave him my flyers, etc. He loves it.

Now he said, "go give an estimate to MY property, this one is my fathers"

Done, his lawn IS in my area & right beside all my others

It's about 3x the size of my average lawns, so I hope he isn't scared of the bid I left him, especially after looking at such a great offer for his fathers place.

What originally made me go give this guys fathers place an estimate, was the fact he said on the phone,

"If you give us a fair price & we like your service, we are with you for LIFE"

Done deal sir!

Hopefully I get them, I can sacrifice getting lost every time I mow their lawn just to have his lawn in my town.

I hate one way streets & getting lost!!!

Did I bring a map? NO!

"Go onto X street, turn right on X street, turn left of X street, YOU ARE HERE"

what happened..

"Go onto X street, Miss the turn on X street, Go through a bunch of random crap, get turned around, Get onto the highway, Cut 3 people off & get OFF the highway, turn right/left/left, get lost, get onto the highway... " & so on...

Their called GPS Breeze, hopefully one day you'll have one an program it to drive you to Ontario

I'm changing my phone soon for $20 i get a Blackberry Curve with GPS integrated.

Comment

Their called GPS Breeze, hopefully one day you'll have one an program it to drive you to Ontario

I'm changing my phone soon for $20 i get a Blackberry Curve with GPS integrated.
      Damn right!

I have no idea how to use a GPS, I look at them all the time & I am interested.

That'd be sweet, I hope it makes it smooth for when I come down & harass you!

I'll load in a barbecue, hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Did the same thing in down town toronto one ways and no place to park plus rush hour I'm still a kid but now I got the GPS and I still get lost ha.

Comment

I hope you land those accounts!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X