Mowing Season Started Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an interesting question.

I have a KM90, I wonder what it's capable of????????????????
    We run it on the 110 and it is amazing, I don't have all the attachments but we have the ones we need and use them on a regular basis, they work great. at the same time, the sweeper attachment is around $350.00, you can buy a tow sweeper for that.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

We run it on the 110 and it is amazing, I don't have all the attachments but we have the ones we need and use them on a regular basis, they work great. at the same time, the sweeper attachment is around $350.00, you can buy a tow sweeper for that.
      I just borrow the sweeper attachment from the local golf course. They have the same attachments as mine. So when I need to borrow it, i just go pick it up. It's the only attachment I'm missing lol

Comment

I understand full well time is money, at the same time, if they will spend the extra bucks, we will slow things down.
        This is really interesting. How should one bring this up when providing an estimate? Should they say, we mow slower than most?

Also, should you offer them the option of you mowing slower and charging them more for it?

It makes me wonder if a postcard promoting the slower mowing would be beneficial?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This is really interesting. How should one bring this up when providing an estimate? Should they say, we mow slower than most?

Also, should you offer them the option of you mowing slower and charging them more for it?

It makes me wonder if a postcard promoting the slower mowing would be beneficial?
          I simply ask what is it you like and dislike about your current provider, we all have strength's and weakness, prospects have no issue telling you what is on their mind so based on their feedback, you know what not to do. For the first few mows I will ask the customer for feedback, both positive and negative so that they do not store up little issues that become a mountain.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Have you ever gotten feedback that you totally didn't expect? Where you thought something you were doing was ideal, only to hear the customer really wanted it done another way and it was a big deal to them?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you ever gotten feedback that you totally didn't expect? Where you thought something you were doing was ideal, only to hear the customer really wanted it done another way and it was a big deal to them?
              Never had feedback along the lines "That is not really what we were expecting" I make sure we both have a clear understanding of the plan from the start.
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
              X