Magnetic Business Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Business Cards

I was looking to make around 500 magnetic business cards, and was wondering what website to go to.

I was looking to make around 500 magnetic business cards, and was wondering what website to go to.
    www.vistaprint.com is who we use
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

its is really easy to make your own. i get about 9% return on mine. officemax has business card size magnets 25 for $4.99, and a card creator program for $19.99
      walmart has blank sheets of 100 business cards for around 3 bucks.

ive had great success with mine because you can print them for individual neighborhoods when you do it yourself.

Comment

Magnetic Business Cards

Magnetic Business Cards I have used Vistaprint.com. Then I only sent those out with a Christmas card this last year to all my customers.
        I have normally given out my matching regular business cards to people or my initial customers.

Comment

i get about 9% return on mine.
          Whats the best way you found to utilize these and how do you keep track of the return %?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Whats the best way you found to utilize these and how do you keep track of the return %?
            i put out around 100 per year. and get between 8 and 10 customers from them. either for lawn cuts or other yard work.
            i think the best way for me is to put the neighborhood name and fixed rate on the card. something like :

Concord Woods Special!
            Any yard, any size, $34.00!
            Mowing, trimming, clean up.

And then a picture of a cartoon mower. its dumb looking i think, but customers seem to like it.

Comment

Oh that is fascinating!

When new customers call, do you ask them how they found you? Do you try and get specifics from them like, I got one of your magnetic business cards?

i put out around 100 per year.
              Where do you suggest putting them?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

yeah, i always ask how they found me. i usually stick them to metal mailboxes or in the newspaer box. i know im not supposed to, but no one has said anything yet.

Comment

Oh very interesting, so you might go through a neighborhood and just put them on every mailbox?

I wonder if it would be best to put it on the back of the mailbox so the customer still sees it yet the mailman wouldn't.

Comment

Actually the mail man has so kindly agreed to distribute any of my business cards/flyers for FREE to every mail box he goes to!

Comment

WOW how the heck did you pull that off? That sounds like a great deal!

Comment

Well I stopped him one day and asked if he would be interested in me cutting his grass, so we got along to talking when he says to me to leave business cards in my mailbox and he'l distribute them for me. I think is cause I'm only 14 so he felt like helping me out.

Comment

Good for you for networking like that and making things happen.

Comment

So i just ordered shirts, a hats, and business cards from vista prints. I was wondering how come it said the total was $40 but right when i was gunna buy it, it chanced to $50?

Comment

I have no idea. Maybe shipping costs?

Comment

Working...
                              X