No announcement yet.

Moles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you feel this service could be offered across the country or is this something that is more tailored to certain temperature and climate zones?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes. I'm also a member of a trapper's forum and there are a lot of people all over the US who are trapping moles. I've been told you can trap them all year long, and some people have pics of trapping them with snow on the ground.
      Kendrick
      Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
      Kirksville, MO

Comment

Out of all the animal trapping services that exist, does it appear the mole trapping is one of the most popular? Especially when mixed with lawn care?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

When mixed with lawn care, yes I would say it's the most popular. I started the nuisance wildlife business because I'm always looking for new ideas and new avenues for more income. And I love a good challenge. Considering the low investment in mole traps, and the possibility of high income potential, I would say it's something worth looking into as another service for our members. You set em' and leave em'. Check them once a day and charge by the week. If you already have a roller, there's an extra charge too. Trap them and then add a rolling service after words. You made some extra dough and the customer's lawn is back to normal. There's no special tricks and you don't have to be an "expert". I mean really, who couldn't use an extra $100-$200 a week?

Traps: $10/trap
          Marker Flags: $7/100
          Latex Gloves: $10/box
          Flower Spade: $3
          Kendrick
          Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
          Kirksville, MO

Comment

I think this is brilliant! Please keep us posted on how all this goes!

Comment

Working...
            X