Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love it

I managed to get 2 calls without advertising lol

1 of the call I got was from the placemat ad I have at the restaurant and the other I got from a guy that asked my mom that works at the bank to give me a call for another cleanup

The 1st job I got a major cleanup, at least 7 to 14 days of raking so I took that job @ 15$/hr for raking. It will be hauled away from the guy on a 4 wheeler on the property. I start Tuesday

Correct post this time

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1e1d9; COLOR: #d1e1d9" SIZE=1> <!**** / icon and title ****><!**** message ****>
    What kind of responce did you get from the placemat adds? How much did it cost? Would you do it again?

Steve

Comment

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1e1d9; COLOR: #d1e1d9" SIZE=1> <!**** / icon and title ****><!**** message ****>
      What kind of responce did you get from the placemat adds? How much did it cost? Would you do it again?

Steve
      Here's my ad (page 3)

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...emat+ad&page=3

They seem to be working now. People have start looking at them now at the popular restaurant in town.

They cost about $300 for 50,000 placemats witch is not bad that includes the 10% fee for the design (when i did it the 1st time, 2nd time i didn't have to pay)

I just used my business card for now.

Works great

Comment

Justin,

That is great news!

It goes to show you the power of social networking. Hopefully your mom has a bunch of your business cards to hand out on demand
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can't believe it. I am getting more calls and I haven't even sent flyers yet.

Comment

Can't believe it. I am getting more calls and I haven't even sent flyers yet.
            I think this is an excellent way to advertise, we haven't tried it yet but I have thought about it. I know when I am setting waiting for food I am always looking for something to read and I tend to read the advertisements first to see what is in the area.

Great you are receiving many calls, wish you the very best!
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X