$2500-$3000 to spend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2500-$3000 to spend

Hey guys hope you can help me out on this.

I did a lot of landscaping last season but this season i'm focusing on getting lawn care customers for the reason that it's steady safer income. so i'm thinking of investing $2500-$3000 in lawn care equipment (mowers trimmers, etc.) I already have a trailer, pick up, and blower. I need mowers, trimmers, and edger.

What equipment (brand and size) would you buy with this budget??

The lawns here are mostly 1/4 acre some 1/2 acre not too many fences. The ground is flat no hills. My goal is to get 20 -25 lawns but would like to expand next year to 40 lawns.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

$2500-$3000 in lawn care equipment (mowers trimmers, etc.)
    Do you know how much beer that could get you?

$1,500.00 21 inch self propelled commercial mower
    $500.00 commercial trimmer

Try TORO for mowers, STHIL for trimmers

Now you are left with $1,000.00/$3,000.00

Get some company shirts, hats, business cards.. etc

Comment

if you have alot of properties 1/4 to 1/2 acre. i would look into a 32 inch commerical walkbehind incase u would need to get thru any gated yards. i would love to get a toro grandstand but those babies run 6-10k easily.

Comment

Same as what breeze said toro... or honda but double everything I dont like having down time cause of equipment failure. If you dont like the idea of having 2 then spend alittle more and get the exmark 28in walkbehind or sumtin like that.... more productivity less time. think its 1800 been a while since I looked it up.
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

thanks

thanks for the input..

Breeze- That would buy a good month worth of non-sober time lol

I already have biz cards, shirts, fliers, etc from my landscaping company so I would like to spend all this budget on the mowers, trimmers, and a stick edger.

What's your guys' take on trimmers that can be switched to edgers, power pruners, etc?

If I wanted to buy a good Used walkbehind, how many hours of use on the mower should i be looking at?

Thanks again.

Comment

Have a look at this site,

http://www.stihl.ca/ViewProduct.aspx...UPj1urtCgWu7wg

Justin from Justintime & myself have the same tool, & I believe we've had no problems with it.

Comment

Great

thanks. that looks like a great tool. How much should I be looking at spending with the trimmer and edger? just an estimated figure is what i'm looking for.

Comment

thanks. that looks like a great tool. How much should I be looking at spending with the trimmer and edger? just an estimated figure is what i'm looking for.
                I'll have to go through my receipts, they gotta be somewhereeee. lol

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X