No announcement yet.

Promotional Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thats crazy! I mean, do they really not try these machines out or what?!?!?! As far as Grizzly, they are china made so their quality may well be in question. I have seen some of their other products and all of them I have seen have the cheap appearance. I know I don't have the money so I may as well look the other way and forget wood working!!! lol
    On the woodworking side there are only a couple of companies left that make things here in North America General which is made here in Canada and Oneway Lathe's, Delta, Dewalt, Porter Cable, Frued and the list goes on are all made off shore, I am sure they have some type of QC however my experience other than cars, when it comes out of Tawian or China, be very careful. I bought a Jimna wood chipper that is made in China, attaches to the PTO of the tractor, the flywheel flew apart last summer, scared the crap out of us, I got my money back and bought one that was more than 10 times as much, the Jimna had at least 10 what I consider critical bolts that were either missing or loose.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Go buy a large box of oranges; everybody likes oranges!

Comment

Working...
      X