Winter Projects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Projects?

Does anyone have any winter projects going on? I bought 1971 Trojan Yacht, That I have been redoing all winter as a project. She is just about ready to go in the water. I will post some photos.

Here is photos of the swim platform I redid and the Hand Rails.

Comment

Here is new spot light I installed, It turns 350 72,000 cp 30 spot its remote control.

Comment

That is very interesting! With such a boat, what kinds of things do you need to work on to improve it? The diving platform looked great. Were there other things on the list?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Its ready to go in the water now. I will be talking it to the Bahamas this summer. Its 26ft with 351 ford in it.

Comment

Very nice boat!
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Its ready to go in the water now. I will be talking it to the Bahamas this summer. Its 26ft with 351 ford in it.
              Better put a chevy in her,... She might not make it..

Just kidding... take lots of pictures when your down there...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

What kind of issues do you have to deal with when taking a boat on the open ocean like that? How far of a trip is that?

Do you need two motors?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X