• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone service

Who is your provider?

I use Boost.. $50 per month unlimited with walkie talkie

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

when I start running crews besides myself i will move to boost for the walky talky mode but currently I have Cricket wireless witch is a AZ state only(i think i heard they have a branch in Cali) and I pay $39.99 for unlimited calling thats all I need for now.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

They are in alot of states... New York as well..

Comment

HA!

You guys are lucky!

$500.00 / month!

Comment

HA!

You guys are lucky!

$500.00 / month!

I hope that is for multipal phones....

Comment

We use Blackberries 8700 with Rogers, I have a BES plan for five and it runs $240. a month plus tax, unlimited incoming calls, email, GPS and SMS.
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I hope that is for multipal phones....
              It's just me being taken advantage of, trying to be generous to all the people I care about. But that's all over now, if they can't be grateful for having something they never had, & to take advantage of it & make me suffer... They can all go to hell!

No more Mr. Nice guy.

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAfeCViJEK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAfeCViJEK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X