Deadliest Catch capt dies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest Catch capt dies!

Capt. Phil Harris of the show Deadliest Catch died of a stroke. Damn! I like that show a lot and I liked him.

If you can do anything, STOP SMOKING! When I watched that show and watched his failing health, I would constantly see a cigarette in his mouth. It's such a shame.

‘Deadliest Catch’ captain dies - Harris suffered a massive stroke on Jan. 29, his family says.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

most people will never quit smoking, they think it is their right.

I personally don't smoke and won't hire smokers either.

Comment

It is sad that he can not watch his boys grow and continue to mature.
      Pat

Comment

What did you all think of the show? Did you like it? Do you still watch it?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The show is great and I watch it when I remember.. Its sad to see him gone now..

I am a smoker and over the years, Ive seen it grow into a huge part on how people judge you..

Ive seen first hand what smoking can do to you..

My Dad \/\/\/ below died of pancriatic cancer due to smoking and drinking..

My Step Dad had throat cancer and had his voice box removed..Niow he has a hole in his throat and pushes a plastic piece that snaps into that hole in order to talk..the cancer came back 3 times and He's beat it 3 times..

Thats all for now

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

I love the show. Especially since I have met many of the old hands in person when I was working in Dutch Harbor. I spent 6 years there and watched these guys come in and out in all kinds of weather. You would not catch me on one of those things. I have seen them come in covered with ice and have windows blown out of the wheel house.
            Pat

Comment

/salute to Capt. Phil, my thought go out to his boys. I love show. Phil and Sig was my favorite two Captains. I hate to hear that about the guy.
              Dugan Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC
              Mena, Arkansas

Comment

I read he was only 53 too! Such a shame!

Especially since I have met many of the old hands in person when I was working in Dutch Harbor.
                WOW that must have been an amazing experience! Do any stories stand out from your time there?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X