Street View Using Google Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street View Using Google Maps

Have you guys seen this??? OMG I live in a remote type area outside the city, you can see my driveway, workshops, House, Lawn in perfect quality, I was blown away. Although it looks to be about a year old, the image that is, we could use this to look at a customers peoperty from home.

http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/help/maps/streetview/
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

I wonder if in the future, it will all be real-time.

Stalkers will then be able to relax in the comfort of their own home!

I have actually used this to double check addresses of my customers, usually if I'm writing a big list of addresses & I see something wrong, I can just zoom up to their house with Google Earth & check.

A lot of these "pictures" seem to have been taken many years ago, which has benefited me.

I learned that many of my customers houses were for sale previously, which probably makes them the new home owners (something I would have never known)

I also saw that some of my customers had lawn damage, & that the landscaping I see now when I visit them, wasn't previously there when I check Google Earth. Which could mean they are willing to spend $$$$.

I was lucky enough to see who they had hired last time to do their lawn maintenance work, the company's workers were in the picture raking.

It's pretty sneaky but I love it.

I was actually able to find my mother driving down a couple of streets.

LOL

Comment

Keep an eye out for a vehicle that looks like this.

or this one getting ticketed.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X