Customer Service, pshh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service, pshh!

I just called customer service for my cell phone service provider, & my bank.

Instead of $107.00 / month, I was charged $300.00

previously while doing my online banking, I noticed that I owed $147.00, but it didn't show what I had purchased. The numbers didn't add up.

I assumed that it was my bill from BELL, so I paid it. Then I recently get a bill from BELL saying I owe $300.00.

I call them, no luck... Probably owe $300.00 more just trying to speak to a real person.

Eventually I started shouting & arguing with the automated service, I went so low as to call her names, told her to shut up, stop, hang up.. HANG UP!!!

Because when I hung up on "her" the first time, the automated service kept calling me back until I said some sort of magic word that I wasn't aware of to end the call.

In order to end the call, I had to wait for her to ask 1000 questions, then press a number, then hang up.

ANYWAY, so I called my bank. I was curious about my previous bill, which I thought was my phone bill, but it wasn't.

I talked to.. hmm.. Josh... Ray... Eric.. Ray again... Then Ray looked through my bill with me & said, "I would like to let you know about such & such visa card & bla bla, would you like for me to have it mailed to you?"

I laughed hard for a second noticing how off topic it was, said yes & that was that. He totally got side tracked, & so did I!

Nothing solved... But Ray sure made my day.

I assume that I paid for something I didn't purchase, I have a $300.00 phone bill for some fishy reason.... Solution: Getting a new credit card!!!!

This wouldn't happen to be the same guy would it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryas9OANw-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryas9OANw-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X