No announcement yet.

Marketing Advice Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I'm opposite. If you walk up to talk to me I think your just looking for money. I dont even want to hear it. See the problem with people is their polite. How many people talk to the church folks for an hour and have zero intrest. Some people will cut you off from the begining like myself but others will let you talk and talk. And if you really know plant culture and bloom cycles and all that, you have to keep talking. I have no doubt you may pull more work on a 1 to 1 basis. But if you can only talk to 3 an hr thats 24 clients a day. How many of those are you gonna get. Good hangers can get up to a 2% call back. So your looking at 20-40 call backs of people that you know want to switch, and if your price is on the flier, they know the cost. Beside, to me the hangers are more than just the inetial calls. It's getting your brand in front of as many folks in one small area as you can. That way when they see top notch work, your truck, it's like word of mouth.

Now once you got the clients and can choose your houses. Your way would be my choice. You can target just the clients you want and do a sales pitch. But if your looking for alot of growth, you got to get numbers.

Comment

Once you get that critical mass of clients, meaning, an amount that will keep you busy, do you find your referrals increase? Or do you find there is a need to constantly be out there going door to door and handing our door hangers due to things such as customer churn?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If your good at what you do, have a good price for it, you should'nt have much churn. Oncce you got enough to pay the bills, then you have 2 options.

You can grow slow but only the houses you want. Do this through direct mail or knocking on the houses you want.

Or you keep throwing out 20,000 fliers a year and get big.

Comment

You can grow slow but only the houses you want. Do this through direct mail or knocking on the houses you want.

Or you keep throwing out 20,000 fliers a year and get big.
          Now it seems at first glance when asked, everyone will answer I want to get big, but do each of those options have pros and cons? Are there reasons why a lawn care business owner should consider one choice over another?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X