Office 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office 2010

If you use Microsoft Office or would like experiment with it, you can download Office 2010 Beta for free.
    http://us20.office2010beta.microsoft.com/default.aspx?culture=en-US

Steve

My experience is if you download an upgrade Beta, say for example in my case I run 2009, then when the trial is up you are forced to buy it and can't go back to your old version unless you uninstall which is a real pain, I swear this is a forced sell marketing ploy by Microsoft.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

My experience is if you download an upgrade Beta, say for example in my case I run 2009, then when the trial is up you are forced to buy it and can't go back to your old version unless you uninstall which is a real pain, I swear this is a forced sell marketing ploy by Microsoft.
      I agree. That is just one more reason I continue to use Open Office and/or AbiWord. They are free, NEVER any forced downloads/upgrades, etc. The downside is that it is not quite as user friendly as MS Word, etc. Especially if you are used to MS Office, it takes a bit to get used to Open Office but the price is right for me. Free!

Needless to say, I am a big fan of open source programs like Open Office, Firefox, etc. I try to help Microsoft's competition when I can. Did I mention that I don't exactly care for Microsoft?!

Comment

Open Office (openoffice.org) is amazing!

It does everything I need and I don't feel like I am a hostage to Microsoft. When I first found it, I was just blown away!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X