No announcement yet.

Recession over????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am afraid I have to disagree on this point.

When you go back and look, the Muslim people have been fighting other religions for as long as they (the Muslims) have been around. Why? Well it all started back in Biblical times. And it has never changed. It was a religious difference back then and it still is.

The Muslims hate us in part because of our alliance and friendship with Israel. The Muslims and the Israelis have hated each other for thousands of years. Why? Here is why....

Ishmael, who is the father of what would alter become the Muslim belief system and Isaac, the Father of the Israelites, were half brothers. So both of them claim the same ground as theirs, thus the constant fight in the Gaza area. They will never get along. The bible tells us that.

People say that the Muslim faith is not a violent belief system. I am told by credible sources that if you really read the Koran that you will find that the Koran really does teach violence against "infidels" which is simply put, anyone who does not agree with them.

So watch this video: "What does the Koran teach about terrorism". Once you have watched this video, about 2 former Muslim Jihadists, think about the whole religious question. I believe you will agree that it has always been about Jihad and religion.

So thus, I say that This has been a matter of religion, whether we want it to be or not. This is also why I take issue with Obama's statement. We can not agree with someone like this without also yoking up with them, in this case, in a spiritual manner.

Comment

Historically, religion has always been one of the main excuses used to create wars in the past, and I'm sure will continue to be.

However, I don't think that is the reason we (the world globally) is in a recession. Society in general has over spent and over valued things in life, and it is due to the greed of society that we find ourselves in this situation.

Society can not continue to over spend and constantly buy on credit, at some point we must pay the piper. There must be some middle ground, sure not everyone will or can afford to buy a house, but when it takes two incomes and on the upper end of middle class to afford a house I think scoiety has an issue. Hhhmmm ... I think that the French Revolution started something along that way!

Lloyd
      Blue's YardFX
      Camrose, AB

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X