No announcement yet.

Pool site update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you feel there is a sweet spot in the amount of time that a lawn care business owner should return calls by?

If you can't answer all incoming calls, would it be worth having an answering service or no?
    Same day without question or you will loose. Answering service is out, they want to speak to the owner or at least someone who knows what they are talking about. Call on the road using bluetooth, you have time and if you want to make the time,it sets the bar a little higher.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Do you ever call other companies in the area to see how quickly they pickup their phone or how long they take to get back? That would be really interesting to know.

I do wonder if you found they called back faster than you initially thought, would this raise the bar in the area when it came to competition, or should this not be such a big concern?

Is it important to be faster than everyone else or just as long as you get back to the potential customer within the day?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Do you ever call other companies in the area to see how quickly they pickup their phone or how long they take to get back? That would be really interesting to know.

I do wonder if you found they called back faster than you initially thought, would this raise the bar in the area when it came to competition, or should this not be such a big concern?

Is it important to be faster than everyone else or just as long as you get back to the potential customer within the day?
        Never, this is all customer feedback which is all that counts.

I think getting back is critical, customers use the net a lot, they fill out a contact me form from my website and I contact them right away, I have not sen my competition using blackberries.

The other thing that bugs clients is companies using hotmail, gmail, live etc as their mail client, the feedback is if you are for real, you will have a proper email address and I agree 100% with that feedback.

The key to all this is to gather information from your clients and prospects, it will tell you what you are doing right then you have to run with that feedback.
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

The other thing that bugs clients is companies using hotmail, gmail, live etc as their mail client, the feedback is if you are for real, you will have a proper email address and I agree 100% with that feedback.
          That is fascinating! I would never even think to ask about something like that! Did they just come out and tell you this stuff or do you make it a habit to ask them why they chose you?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X