grass catcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grass catcher

Has anyone made there own grass catcher. I have a 1997 howard price mower 52" hydro with a floating deck . Would the floating deck make the bagger catch much more on unlevel ground. I have seen some that look like the bagger rides really low in the rear part of the bagger and some that sit much higher. I have seen some that are plastic. In 3 weeks i will be back at my regular job and have access to platic welders and light weight polyethelene and all kind of high tech equipment. Does anyone have a old howard price grass catcher for sale Was searching this morning for info on homemade grass catcher / one post had you attaching a plastic bag on the rear of a push mower / HA HA not advised any pic helpful: eek:

Here is a pic of one with a leaf vac.

Are you having a hard time finding one to buy that will fit? If se, what about these.

http://www.grasspacker.com/grasspack...andspecs.shtml

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

grass catcher

thanks steve i just have a problem spending 300 or more for a catcher when i spent 550 for a mower. Maybe i will find a nice used one thanks again anybody got a used one contact me here

Comment

Well, you could use the image as a base for your own creation. I bet if you messed around with it a bit you could create a fully functional grass catcher.

As we have seen others on here do. Build a prototype first out of cardboard and then use the cardboard to transfer the design to sheet metal.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X