Found this on Kijiji

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this on Kijiji

hello there im a 21 year old male looking for a little work in sudbury im able todo almost anything and wood be happy to work for you . im always in for lurning how todo new things and exspending my nolige so if u are looking for a harded working person im here and always avalable so please send me a messige and i will be happy to get back to you as soon as posable thanks ivan.

http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-othe...AdIdZ160059106

Here's another one

http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-othe...AdIdZ157610628

hi my name is christine i am 24 year old grauated in 2008 i been looking for a part time job the jobs that i work befor was gango's grill and my other job was working at larenchen uniferisty my first job lasted about 6 months this job only lasted a week what im looking for is cleaning or janitourim i can work part time in the mornings i do not want to work nights or weekends if you have any questions feel free to call me at 586_5368 thanks a gain for your panshines your frined christine

Comment

What was it about these ads that stood out to you?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What was it about these ads that stood out to you?
        All the fact that their trying to get a job with all those spelling errors

Comment

good find Justin!

I listed my product for free.

Thanks!
          Artie Crowley
          www.marketingholders.com
          sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

All the fact that their trying to get a job with all those spelling errors
            That is a good point.

It pays to run your posts through a spell checker.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X