No announcement yet.

What is your Signature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark that lawn looks fantastic! The members of the church must talk about you and your services a lot! How has that high level work effected your referrals?
    Thanks. I give the same level of service to them even if they don't pay full rate (I give them a huge break on the cost and return the tithe to them, kind of like a double discount, I suppose). They let me have full reign over the lawn care so I give them the full deal, fertilizing, weed control, soil test and mowing.

They actually asked me to post a lawn sign, inviting me to advertise there. I've just got to come up with something.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

They actually asked me to post a lawn sign, inviting me to advertise there. I've just got to come up with something.
      Maybe you could come up with a driveway entrance landscape display that had a sign in there?

Or maybe you could install a custom cross bush. This was talked about in another post here.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Maybe you could come up with a driveway entrance landscape display that had a sign in there?
        Great idea. I'm going to have to clean up the current landscape first. The shrubs are all overgrown and need to go. Hmm. That's probably a project for early next year. I'll start planning now.

Or maybe you could install a custom cross bush. This was talked about in another post here.
        Another great idea. Maybe a Christian fish symbol, too. I can prepare these over the winter and have them ready to install in spring.

You're giving me some excellent ideas.
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Another great idea. Maybe a Christian fish symbol, too. I can prepare these over the winter and have them ready to install in spring.

You're giving me some excellent ideas.
          Oh yea! That would be fantastic! If you do this, take pictures of the process. I bet other churches in the area would want you to do this for them as well!

What about outdoor Christmas lighting? Could you decorate the church ground with outdoor decorations for the holidays too and make it a real show place?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I always seem to get minor & major problems, yet I am one lucky SOB! LOL

If I'm limited & solo at the worst times, I kick butt non stop!

When your one man, doing such crazy labor, you feel like a hero!

All in all, being a one man army & kicking arse at what I do is my signature.

LOL, BOOYA!

I'm the guy who's mower runs out of gas, ONLY AFTER I get over a hill, then I roll it down & back to the truck ! Ya baby!

Comment

Working...
            X