Just delivered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just delivered

My new trailer was just delivered. I needed an enclosed trailer to stop the thefts. List on it was $2,449.00. I got it for $1,995.00 (plus tax).

Thanks Steve for showing me how to upload pictured.

Steve
    Attached Files

Nice one Steve

I think you need to change the date to 2009 unless you want to go back in the past

Comment

nice looking trailer Steve, let us know how you like the v-nose. I have an enclosed also and really like mine. How long did you go?
      Brian
      Durgin's Lawn & Landscape LLC

www.durginslawnandlandscape.com

Comment

Steve, Great Looking Trailer. Are you going to do Vinyl lettering.

Did you enter my Drawing for free Vehicle Card Holder?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

Good Luck!
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com
        sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

trailer

Steve, Great Looking Trailer. Are you going to do Vinyl lettering.

Did you enter my Drawing for free Vehicle Card Holder?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

Good Luck!
          Over the winter I will have vinyl lettering put on it and my 3 trucks. Right now I have magnetic signs that are beginning to weather.

I havn't signed up for the vehicle card holder. I use magnetic business cards. I hand them out because if you just grab one, you get them all. I want one to a customer!

Steve

Comment

How long did I go?

nice looking trailer Steve, let us know how you like the v-nose. I have an enclosed also and really like mine. How long did you go?
            I think you are asking me how long I went without an enclosed trailer.

Since I started last year.

Steve

Comment

Nice one Steve

I think you need to change the date to 2009 unless you want to go back in the past
              If it's 2008, I am only 60. Every little bit helps!

Steve

Comment

Over the winter I will have vinyl lettering put on it and my 3 trucks. Right now I have magnetic signs that are beginning to weather.
                Cant wait to see picture when its done! I have been thinking about selling my enclose 7 X 12 Trailer. Not sure yet, They are just so great to have.

I havn't signed up for the vehicle card holder. I use magnetic business cards. I hand them out because if you just grab one, you get them all. I want one to a customer!

Steve
                Come on! Enter its free, Does not hurt to try new things, I have ton of people here that will tell you that they work great!!! LOL

I am just messing with you!

Thanx!
                Artie Crowley
                www.marketingholders.com
                sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Steve,

What things were you taking into consideration when you were looking at trailers? Were there certain features you liked or disliked?

What about the size of it? What factors played into that decision?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve,

What things were you taking into consideration when you were looking at trailers? Were there certain features you liked or disliked?

What about the size of it? What factors played into that decision?
                    • Security
                    • Rear door drops down to be loading gate
                    • Side door
                    • Electric Breaks (even though only 2 of three vehicles are set up for it
                    • Pegboard on inside sides
                    • Roof vent (gets hot here)
                    • Locally manufactured (even though now down from 30 employees to 8 due to economy
                    • 5 year warranty
                    Steve

Comment

What about the size? We often see business owners buy a trailer and quickly grow out of it. How did you go about figuring the ideal size trailer you needed?
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                      X