No announcement yet.

Dealing with payments?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use gopher and send them an invoice. If they don't pay within 15 days they get a late charge and I stop cutting.
    How does Gopher work? How easy is it? Seamless to implement?

Does it email invoices or Print them and you have to fold, envelope, & mail? Or do you just leave bill in person when you cut their yard?

Comment

How does Gopher work? How easy is it? Seamless to implement?

Does it email invoices or Print them and you have to fold, envelope, & mail? Or do you just leave bill in person when you cut their yard?
      It all depends if the customer has an e-mail or not.

If the customer has an e-mail, i have to option to save it as a PDF than I fire up my Microsoft Outlook (where I access my e-mail account) and send the customer his invoice.

If the customer doesn't have e-mail, i just basically print the invoice on perforated paper that I got done 3 inches from the bottom so they can detach the bottom portion and return it to me. Then I fold then invoice in 3 and mail it with a double window envelope.

You can get a free demo of Gopher for 30 days on http://www.gophersoftware.com

If you have anymore questions with Gopher, just ask Steve or post it here, i will try to answer your question

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X