Starting new business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting new business

My cross dressing uncle & I will be installing granite counters.

The business he worked for is going out of business, & he's left with some basic tools & wants me on board.

I'll keep you all updated. Not sure if I'm gonna stick to it, don't think my uncle & I have the same view on things.

He's complaining that it's "stupid" to have a a) truck b) trailer for lawn service.

LOL

"get a used van Scott, don't be stupid"

1) Don't want a lawn mower chucked in the back of my head if I get into an accident

2) People have died by explosions, with gas cans in their vans. Cigarettes kill!

3) It just looks silly. Truck + Trailer looks professional, & it's what our customers are used to.

He says with that new law, that MAY be passed... Grass bagging will become illegal bla bla, a van would be best... PSHHH, I don't want a van!

He says Vans have great ad space... TRUE, but enclosed trailers have MORE!

Also more room for opportunity with a trailer. Can't get a ZTM in a van now can we?

ANYWAY!

Have a great day guys! I'm giving another company a hand hedge trimming, I'm BORED!

I have one question for you. With this new company, will there be a dress code? If so what is it
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have one question for you. With this new company, will there be a dress code? If so what is it
      Wigs & Skirts! LMFAO

I have no idea... I don't think I can work with a cross dresser.. LMAO!!!!

Comment

Wigs & Skirts! LMFAO

I have no idea... I don't think I can work with a cross dresser.. LMAO!!!!
        Watch out for the updrafts....
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

He says with that new law, that MAY be passed... Grass bagging will become illegal bla bla,

If you're working with him, you can always skirt that law.
          Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X