Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Legggg Ouch!!!

Holy crap man!

Today was good, ended at 11am instead of 3pm. Weird.

BUT IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!

I get to my first lawn, start mowing until I realize my mower runs out of gas.

I looked at how much was in there, but I didn't figure I'd be screwed so soon. I should put a bob in there or something, so I can see better.

Obviously, I forgot my gas can at home, well I took the wrong one.

So I pack back up, head home...

THIS IS IS *SUSPENCE*

I open the hatch to the back of the truck, & do the usual jump up... I hit my FRIGGEN leg, basically kicking the hatch & splitting my skin open.

I had to hop over to the bench & sit for a few minutes. I got up & my leg just gave up on me.

Jesus then came out of my lawn mower bag & healed me, so I went back to work & had a nice smooth painful day. Jesus also apologized for the sick prank, "Oh well I promise you an easy rest of the day for a little bit of sacrifice"

It's swollen up like crazy now, damn this job lol..

At least I didn't break anything! If I broke something, I'd kill myself. I'm done with broken bones! LOL!

Unfortunately I am a non believer, but something makes me think Steve is a god? The lawn god. Watching over us & reading our posts, helping us find the answers. When we die, we go to gopher heaven. Where we all appear as cross dressers dancing in the meadows.

When I dress like a woman:

When I dress for the beach:

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X