New here and Need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and Need Help

So I have just started a small lawncare business. I am only doing it part time right now, mainly becuase we are hitting the middle to end of the season,,I think,, I am in the middle of Texas and there are TONS of lawn care people around.. But hey.. They cant mow every yard can they.... At least I hope not....

Anyway... just starting out.. I have my trailer, a decent murray riding mower, blower, Trimmer, and push mower.. Nope not all contractor grade equipment, but its a start.. I plan on upgrading my equipment as I get more work and just reinvest to build the business..

My background is saturated with alot of Marketing/Business sense, SO i think I have that part covered.... I can advertise pretty Creatively..

Anyway.. My main question is on quoting other services...

So far the $1 a min method has worked for me.... I can be in and out of a medium sized yard in less than an hour with my current equipment... So my average price is about $65-70 depending on what else I am doing....

I have been quoting my trimming/blowing, about the same.. I am not sure this is correct... Can anybody kinda give me a short list of maybe a quote sheet and other services you offer and how you quote them?

ie... Basic Mow...$1.00 a min.....

Weed Eat?
    Blow?
    Rake? if needed?
    Flower Bed Weed Removal?
    Fertilize?

Or what other services are you trying to upsale?

Thanks for all the help.. I look forward to learning ALOT here.

Garrett

Measuring Device

I had one other question.. How are you measuring your yards.. Are you just walking them off by foot.... or are you actually using some kind of measuring device......?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X