No announcement yet.

Leaf cleanup flyers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this more of a difference in business principles regardless of business stage? Or is this different businesses at different stages disagreeing on what works best for them at their current stage?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The whole purpose of this forum is to help out with information and ideas for those who are new to business and those who are not. It is suppose to be helpful not hurtful so why extreme lawn services do you want to knock me for trying to help? No hard feelings but let's use this forum to encourage others, I'm glad that ur business is doing good and I hope you have continued success.

Comment

The whole purpose of this forum is to help out with information and ideas for those who are new to business and those who are not. It is suppose to be helpful not hurtful so why extreme lawn services do you want to knock me for trying to help? No hard feelings but let's use this forum to encourage others, I'm glad that ur business is doing good and I hope you have continued success.
        Simply put he lacks tact, I've been on the receiving end of his rants so don't feel bad

You really should transition from offering free work, I have first hand knowledge those customers will get worse until it eventually costs you money to service them.

As for Tommy extreme just let rant, when he takes me up on my offer I'll start taking him seriously

Comment

I am not low on tact I just don't do stupid stuff in my business. I don't gamble with it or I would go to vagas.
          I didn't attack you I see it I built something to discuss off of your post... you said you need help then when I tell you something it becomes a I hurt your feeling for telling you the truth.
          I don't speak to people in half *** it's on point and relivent.
          The marines do this to a man.

Now if I offended you, as I obviously did I appoligize.

Comment

Jrs..... refresh me bud what was it you wanted of me lol. I didn't recall this being said,it's been awhile.

I would like to hear it again,if you will

Comment

Jrs..... refresh me bud what was it you wanted of me lol. I didn't recall this being said,it's been awhile.

I would like to hear it again,if you will
              http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...t=20617&page=3

Might not work as I'm on mobile, another thread, more belittling and claims of how great you are.....

You should look up the definition of tact and read your posts directed at other members.....

Comment

What the hell. To the original post you can advertise now for most places with good success or you can wait until a lawn is covered in leaves ,leave a flyer and increase your closing rate 10 fold.
                I now for the what the hell guys... we are in this for money not the gimmicks so stop playing now.
                I do it for the money..... so I give free .....stop your not doing it for money and your going broke working hard .

Buy one get one??? A BOGO?SERIOUSLY.
                TRY THIS be honest with yourself and the client it don't cost 25 buck to trim a bush for 3 minutes... it is work after all learn your opperating cost and go opperate.

I feel many people come into this industry unable to work at Macdonalds and have no idea what it cost to survive out from mama's house and they fail to realize time, it takes time to grow a company. If you grow 20 clients out of 50 flyers your not good,not lucky your Cheap.real cheap.
                I did and I'm not cheap. Actually, I'm $1 higher than anyone I've seen in my area. What am I then if I'm not cheap? I guess smarter than you!

Comment

Come now, gentlemen......pi$$ing matches do not become us.
                  integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Place your flyers now. Again close to the time. Then again when the leaves fall.

Flyers are hard work.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X