Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Had Any Luck With This Equipment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Had Any Luck With This Equipment?

Okay, So I Work At Lowe's Part Time. So I Am Waiting Until All The Mowers Are Gone So I Can Special Order Them. I Get Like 20% Off. So I Am Trying To Decide Which One I Should Buy This Winter. Has Any One Had Any Luck With The John Deere Z225 Or The Troy Bilt 42" Zero Turn? I Am Kinda Leaning Towards The Deere Because I Already Have A Troy Bilt Riding Tractor. Its Good But Every Time I Gotta Sharpen The Blades, I Have To Take The Deck Off.

What's the price of the two different mowers?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Don't Do It!

Spend the extra $500 and buy the 50 Cub from Home depot. It a much better machine. 22HP Kaw motor and easier to handle. Trust me I know just got done doing all the research and testing them out.

Comment

What's the price of the two different mowers?
        Steve,
        With my discount right now when I special order them:

JOHN DEERE Z225: 2280.00

TROYBILT: 1845.00

Comment

Have you checked how many hours the engines are designed to last?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you checked how many hours the engines are designed to last?
            I have some friends that have the kawa motors and one of them has almost1300 hours on his.

Comment

I'd spend the $2200 on a used commercial mower instead of a box store mower.

Comment

Working...
              X