business name change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business name change!

I think I am going to change the name of the business, right now its Monk's Lawn and Landscaping. I am going to community college right now for my horticulture degree. So I know I am going to incorporate landscaping into the services. But I am also wanting to branch out and do other stuff such as pressure washing, painting, remodeling houses[eventually], snowplowing, building patios and decks[i guess would fall under landscaping],mowing grass obviously. Maybe 'something something' Property Maintenance? I am trying not to use my last name on this one, I am trying to sound more professional and stand out. thank you.

I am trying not to use my last name on this one, I am trying to sound more professional and stand out. thank you.
    Using your last name can give it a personal touch that makes you stand out from others.

Monk's Property Maintenance sounds great!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is a good idea Steve and I really appreciate the time you took to reply, but I am looking for something that when the customer looks me up that they know I do more than just mow and paint. [landscape] and the same thing with landscaping.

Comment

Wouldn't adding Property Maintenance to your last name achieve that goal?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

yes, I guess it would achieve that goal, I was thinking something more along the lines of GreenPro Property Services. Is that to much?

Comment

I like that name too.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X