No announcement yet.

New toy help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the 4 stroke a lot quieter? Do you find you still need ear protection when running it?
    Steve the 4 stroke is a lot quieter. Quieter even than my lawn mower and the car for that matter lol. I see no reason for ear protection, not with this make and model at least.
    White Company

Comment

wow

somebodys touchy on the board i like that. cub cadet isnt just sold in lowes run of the mill stores. northern tool sells them tool crib. cub cadet has a very strong engine. depends what model u buy, you want to really talk costs with me??? please do.

Comment

So the Cub Cadet is more of a commercial model than Weed Eater or This Troy Bilt model.
        White Company

Comment

dont know

i dont know bro,
          i dont waste my money on that weed eater or troy bilt. I don't some do. depends what you like and thats what it boils down to. you can read and read and read and read and read. unless you buy it and have used it it really means nothing to me. opinions are everywhere... what some say sucks might be great for somebody else. if the troy bilt is good for you thats all that matters.

Comment

Working...
          X