Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may be a stupid question but..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be a stupid question but..........

Ok please try not to laugh to much or think I am a retard "to much" but I was wandering should I be paying myself for my own yard care? I mean after all I am using my equipment and time and for sure it would help the bottom line while starting out. I am only going on my 2nd job and already showing a profit so its not like I need it but the extra cash for business expense would be nice. I am sure there are a lot of new people out there that have wandered this same thing.
    White Company

Personally Jason, how I do it is I pay myself weekly regardless. I don't worry about paying myself for my own yard but I suppose you could figure it in. I write myself a check each Friday from my business account. Taxes will be easier this way and it keeps my business from suffering do to my PS3 game buying.
    www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Comment

So the check you write yourself is for wages then?
      White Company

Comment

So the check you write yourself is for wages then?
        Yeah, Pay yourself say $500 bucks per week. That is your money. Don't dip into the business!
        www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Comment

I don't make that much yet. I am not taking any wages until business takes off.
          White Company

Comment

I am only going on my 2nd job and already showing a profit so its not like I need it but the extra cash for business expense would be nice.
            That is an interesting question. I would think off the top of my head, if it were just me doing it, I wouldn't bother.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X