No announcement yet.

Starting a new bikini lawn service in Fort Wayne IN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today we are cleaning a guys pool for him. This is part of our Bikini outdoor maid service. I think the outdoor maids could be bigger than the lawn service and definately help out in the dry times like we are experiencing now. The gras is as brown as the dirt and just not growing.

Comment

Today we are cleaning a guys pool for him. This is part of our Bikini outdoor maid service. I think the outdoor maids could be bigger than the lawn service and definately help out in the dry times like we are experiencing now.
      That is fantastic! How often can you service a pool each month? Can you do this weekly? How did it work out so far?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I guess we could basically do it as much as he wants, weekly daily, monthly. The girl told me it was spotless and did not need cleaning. He just wanted to talk to her while she cleaned the pool, or cleaned an already spotless pool. That don't really bother me weather it is dirty or not we still made money.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X