Craigslist spam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist spam?

I cant be the only one. I get about 10 spam messages a day from craigs list. They all say something to the effect of "Is the recession hurting you? I can help." This is very annoying. I know its free advertising but I have not gotten one bite from CL yet, just spam.
    White Company

I cant be the only one. I get about 10 spam messages a day from craigs list. They all say something to the effect of "Is the recession hurting you? I can help." This is very annoying. I know its free advertising but I have not gotten one bite from CL yet, just spam.
    LOL ya I hate it!

Though I did have a guy call me today saying,

"I needed a service so I asked my friend & he said to go with Breeze, then to see my other options I checked craigslists, & Breeze was there again!"

i guess it has its benefits

Comment

Is it ever helpful to use a hotmail email account in your craigslist ad to cut back on spam to your main email address?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just delete it so far. I don't dare reply to them. I want to just to tell them where to go but then they have my email address so I just bend over and hit delete. Spam must be a profitable venture as there is so much of it.
        White Company

Comment

Working...
        X