X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawn-guy
    started a topic lawn school

lawn school

as many of u may have read ive been in this line of work for some years and love it , i recently enrolled in gophers online lawn school and took the course and of course i passed lol but i found it very informative and a great expierence i highly recommend any one getting started in this industry or still a little new to this check it out it should teach you alot this class is free to members of this site and we all know any form of education is priceless and this could help you keeping your company profitable and succesful.

this could also be a good tool to use to help train employees and rising supervisors,as many of us know often are supervisors are faced with giving estimates and dealing with customers on the spot

check it out its well worth your time,

• cam.arnold
    replied
    How does one come across this course? Cant find anything online! Really Keen to go through it as I am just starting my Lawn Business!

Leave a comment:

• mjkisel
    replied
    I was in the process of taking the tests, any idea when or if finishing will be possible?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    It's currently not up since I switched over to the newer forum software.
    Did you get through the class previously or were you in the process of taking it while this switch happened?

Leave a comment:

• 2menandmowers
    replied
    Where is the lawn school at now?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Right now, it's not working. When I get it fixed, I will let everyone know.

Leave a comment:

• Northwind Landscaping
    replied
    I am just starting up and would really like to go through the school courses. Are or will they be available again soon?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Hi,

It's not working right now since the forum switch. I will have to do some changes to it to get it working again. I do appreciate you bringing this up and showing me there is still an interest in it.

What kinds of things are you working on now to grow your business? Or what do you feel you need to learn more about in order for it to grow?

Leave a comment:

• 2menandmowers
    replied
    do you still have the school on here? If so I would love the link to go back through it again

Leave a comment:

• SGL1
    replied
    Anyway, finally got it to work I used another email and voila, there it was. Don't know why the first didn't work I tested it and it seems to be ok but might be getting hung up at server.
    Yep, I do apologize it got hung up by spam filter at server.
    Last edited by SGL1; 05-06-2014, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SGL1
    replied
    Can't login, says wrong user name or password and no spam. Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Did you check your spam folder? Were you able to log in at all or no?

Leave a comment:

• SGL1
    replied
    I too registered but never received an email. C'mon Steve, I'd like to git my lern on. I haven't drank in awhile so my brain is like a fresh sponge.

Leave a comment:

• cwilliac
    replied
    It has been a long time since I did this course, but the same thing happened to me. I just used and editing program (Gimp) to edit and put my name on it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    The only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't put your name in? Maybe you just put a company name in?

Leave a comment:

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X