Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you check your spam folder? Were you able to log in at all or no?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can't login, says wrong user name or password and no spam. Nothing.

Comment

Anyway, finally got it to work I used another email and voila, there it was. Don't know why the first didn't work I tested it and it seems to be ok but might be getting hung up at server.
        Yep, I do apologize it got hung up by spam filter at server.
        Last edited by SGL1; 05-06-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

do you still have the school on here? If so I would love the link to go back through it again

Comment

Hi,

It's not working right now since the forum switch. I will have to do some changes to it to get it working again. I do appreciate you bringing this up and showing me there is still an interest in it.

What kinds of things are you working on now to grow your business? Or what do you feel you need to learn more about in order for it to grow?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am just starting up and would really like to go through the school courses. Are or will they be available again soon?

Comment

Right now, it's not working. When I get it fixed, I will let everyone know.

Comment

Where is the lawn school at now?

Comment

It's currently not up since I switched over to the newer forum software.
                    Did you get through the class previously or were you in the process of taking it while this switch happened?

Comment

I was in the process of taking the tests, any idea when or if finishing will be possible?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X