Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to make sure you answered all the questions. With a 99%, you might have missed one.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I think code of conduct is another thing to train employees.
      Also sexual discrimination should be discussed if you have different sexes on the team.

Mike
      Great program !! I also agree once you begin adding employees sexual or harrassment of any type becomes an issue to discuss. Being a manager now with 120+ employees we see this quite alot. Obviously in lawn care you should not see it as much but still could become an problem and it does not have to just be male / female situations. I think the code of conduct is somewhat discussed in one of the lectures. The part here that needs to be stressed is customer service is everyone on the team responsibility.

Comment

I'm enrolled

I started the online classes yesterday. Looking forward to gaining all the info / knowledge I can. I truly believe to compete in this business you have to gain trust and that comes from knowing what the heck you are talking about...

Comment

I was in customer service for 6 years and worked for a bank, health care industry, and outdoor company. I think the biggest attribute I got from those industries customer service training was to listen to the customer. Repeat back what they told you and explain how you are going to fix it...This my friends will make you golden.

Comment

lawn care school

i've been trying to sign up for the lawn school but when i log in it won't let me enroll? i'm confused. Can anyone help

Comment

I saw your other post on this. Send me a PM with your username and password and I will see if I can log on and figure out where the problem is.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I saw your other post on this. Send me a PM with your username and password and I will see if I can log on and figure out where the problem is.
                Thanks but i figured it out.

Comment

Can you tell us what happened so if others are having a similar problem, they can read this and figure it out too?

Comment

Lawn school

I just finished the lawn school. I gained a lot of knowledge that I plan on using as enter my 3rd season. My hope is to go from 37 customers to 50. I plan on marketing in the areas where I have customers already. My goal is to also offer fertilizing this season and to add a larger mower. Probably a 52" or 60". Maybe an Exmark stand-on.

Thank you everyone for your imformative posts.

Paco
                    J.A.S. Lawn Service
                    Paco Ramirez
                    www.jaslawnservice.com

Comment

I know you can do it! Keep us posted on your growth as it happens.

Comment

Just finished the lawn care school. Good stuff in here that I feel will help me getting my business rolling this season.

Comment

So I just went to print out the little certificate for the Lawn School here and there is no name on it. Did I not do something right when signing up?

Comment

The only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't put your name in? Maybe you just put a company name in?

Comment

It has been a long time since I did this course, but the same thing happened to me. I just used and editing program (Gimp) to edit and put my name on it.

Comment

I too registered but never received an email. C'mon Steve, I'd like to git my lern on. I haven't drank in awhile so my brain is like a fresh sponge.

Comment

Working...
                                X